Tuesday, May 4

Fighting for you: a strong voice in Westminster for Hinckley and Bosworth


On Thursday you have the chance to elect a new MP in Hinckley and Bosworth.

Through the campaign many local people have told me they want a new strong voice for their area in Westminster.

If elected I will make sure every community in the constituency is properly represented in Parliament and that as your MP I will always be on hand ready to fight on your behalf.

If I am elected as your next MP I will:
  • Live in the constituency, using the same public services as you and your family
  • Publish all my expenses and allowances every month
  • Invite a panel of local residents to independently audit my expenses and office accounts
  • Open a fully staffed office in the constituency including local offices in the community – making sure local people can always get the help they need from me
  • Hold regular advice surgeries across the constituency – I will always be ready to help local people: no problem will be too big or small for me as your MP

I will not be the sort of MP who disappears to Westminster never to be seen again, making day trips now and again to the constituency.
I will always be available and accessible as your MP.
I will be a strong voice on the local issues that matter.
I will be on your side, fighting for every community in Hinckley and Bosworth.


I hope you will consider supporting me on Thursday.










Vote Rory Palmer
Rory Palmer is number 4 on the ballot paper.
If you need any information about where to vote or if you would like a lift to the polls please call my campaign hotline: 0777 926 4589

1 comment:

Chris said...

For the first time in certainly my electoral memory, It's nice to see a candidate that apears to have my interests at heart.
I am impressed the Rory offers regular surgeries towards his electorate and promises to be open and honest in his actions, which is infinately more than the current MP has ever done...
Are you listening Mr Treddinick?